Monday, October 25, 2010

new blog/website coming soon...

Hello all-
Sometime this week this blog site will disappear (I think!) I am consolidating to one site with website and blog all at one address, www.familyfeedingdynamics.com.
I hope you are enjoying the blog and will follow to the new location. I'm not sure how your SRS readers etc will work. If you FAN Family Feeding Dynamics on Facebook, you will get updates automatically. Please let me know if you have any trouble, and I apologize for any inconvenience. The old content should be there though there may be some formatting issues, but the comments will be new and improved, and I hope will make things easier for readers and clients alike.
I am working with someone on this and we are on a deadline with the domain so it will be a little sloppy at first, but hey, I have to keep the family dinners going! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

1 comment:

  1. Katja,

    Please remember to update the manager of the Notes from the Fatosphere page. That's how I get your posts, and I'm sure a lot of others do, too!

    Thanks,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete